In the UK, November 2021 was hot. 🌡️
- The average temperature in November 2021 was 7.3°C.
- That's 1.2°C hotter than the average of 6.1°C.
- This puts it in the 81st percentile for heat, as the 69th hottest November on record.
The hottest November ever was in 1994, when it averaged 10.1°C, and the coldest year was 1782 at 2.3°C.
In the UK, November 2021 was very dry. 🏜️
- The total rainfall in November 2021 was 42.7mm.
- That's 50.9mm drier than the average of 93.6mm.
- This puts it in the 5th percentile for rainfall, as the 12th driest November on record.
The wettest November ever was in 1852, when rainfall totalled 202.5mm, and the driest year was 1945 at 17mm.
In the UK, November 2021 was slightly sunny. ☀️
- In November 2021 there were58.2 hours of sunshine.
- That's 3.2 hours more sunshine than the average of 55 hours.
- This puts it in the 63rd percentile for sunshine, as the 38th sunniest November on record.
The sunniest November ever was in 1925, when there were 78.9 hours of sunshine, and the least sunny year was 2022 with 0 hours of sunshine.